It is time to update my current projects.
So from last month, this is what I am still working on:
- Walking and Standing Properly
- walking and running with proper foot position-http://www.katysays.com/advanced-foot-position/
- Gardening-Thank goodness for my sunflowers. They take up so much space to make it look like I am doing well. I have 1 tomato plant I am abusing and a few bell pepper plants which are doing well. 1 asparagus plant if just coming up and some damn bugs have killed my artichoke plants. There is also a mystery plant that has come up from the compost.
- Strengthening my eyes-I have been going without my glasses to strengthen my eyes but now I have added these exercises.
- Improving my cooking skills
- Learning about hunting
- Podcasting-this is a lot of fun
- Getting ready for our baby. it is a girl and we will start buying stuff soon.
This is what I have added:
- Testing nootropics (brain supplements)-though I have to add caffeine and take above the regular dose to notice anything.
- Brushing my teeth with my left hand to train that hand some. This was hard at the beginning but after about 3 times that hand has figured it out.