This is a class that I put on teaching you how to build your resume. Please let me know if you have any questions through my email on the right.
Yes, I know it is rough but I want to make it better. Please give me feedback on this class. I want to know what questions you have and I want to know how I can improve the video.
Just for fun: I recored this under a blanket to reduce the echo.
- Apply for job you want to get
- Meaty stuff first
- Description to meet the new job needs
- Use numbers
- How much money did you save the company? Etc.
- Different resumes for different jobs
- Objective bad-summary good
- You need to know about the work
- Not chronological but functional